Friday, January 8, 2010

Thank You Quote For Wedding What Is Your Favorite Quote From These Wedding Movies?

What is your favorite quote from these wedding movies? - thank you quote for wedding

I'm Tring to a single set of some of my sisters bachelorette create. I take films of marriage and quotes from them to play a game. The goal is to discover this film is that, to quote. Have appreciated Here is a list of movies that I could find, and if you watch a movie marriage would further. Thank you:)
1. Wedding Crashers
2. Muriel's Wedding
3. Runaway Bride
4. My Best Friends Wedding
5. American Wedding (American Pie)
6. 4 Weddings and a Funeral
7. Wedding Singer
8. Father of the Bride
9. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
10. The Princess Bride
11. The Wedding Planner
12. Meet the Parents
13. Just Married
14. Sweet Home Alabama
15. License to Wed
16. The wedding day

0 comments:

Post a Comment