Saturday, January 23, 2010

Teac Cassette Deck Which Is Best: Crosley Or Teac Automatic Vinyl LP To CD Recorder?

Which is best: Crosley or Teac automatic vinyl LP to CD recorder? - teac cassette deck

I wish to record my vinyl and cassettes, CDs, but I am a technically sophisticated, so I want it as simple as possible. I feel that there are three relatively simple vinyl disc that can be considered:

PA Crosley Songwriter CR 248
Teac GF-650
Teac GF-350

I read that the Teac GF-350 CD recordings of poor quality, and if so, I will not. Can you confirm whether this is true? This is the Palestinian Authority Crosley Songwriter CR 248 and the Teac GF-650, which both sell for about $ 400 - $ 500 I'd be very interested to see what you think:

It is the 248 PA Crosley Songwriter CR or the Teac GF-650 easier to use, or less flawed?
What writer Crosley CR 248 PA or the Teac GF-650 to better his LPs to CDs?
I have a very high quality cassette deck, then I use the AUX input in the Teac GF-650 to record my cassettes on CD?
Everything else should I observe?

1 comments:

mp3mp4gu... said...

I use a USB-connected turntable recorder to your PC and converts it into formats such as MP3 do never do a Google search for them.


All the best MP3 and MP4 http://www.mp4direct.org

Post a Comment