Sunday, January 31, 2010

No Pain But Ringing Ear After Swimming Ear Infection About Four Weeks Ago I Still Have Tinnitus But Something Is Wrong.?

Ear infection about four weeks ago I still have tinnitus but something is wrong.? - no pain but ringing ear after swimming

I had to swim an ear infection for four weeks and my ears get a piercing sound. Overtime is always difficult to be five days long was 10/10 in volume. Drops.it Then, antibiotics and a kick in the pipeline until a whisper than a week or two .. The many weeks, and I noticed that is during the day, the sound of morning highin .. Low during the day and high into the night. It happens every day. Now my right earring is startingto .. I do not listen to iPods .. In order not to difficult things. To be .. not damaged, but the other weeks, I woke up with a very bad pain in my ears, nose. I blew her nose and then heard the sound ... Has anyone ever quite what it was? In only 16 and wants to make noise .. I often have ear ache all day, if it helps. I see an ENT in a month .. Wats ur opinion?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breasts can be ... no pop ears, the nose after ur b / c I spend a lot of blowing

Anonymous said...

Be sure to by an ENT, to be assessed before. Her parents want to call May at his nurse to see if they can move forward ENT doctor. Sometimes the practices of the family in a position to make an appointment be made as soon as possible to establish benchmarks.

Post a Comment