Friday, January 29, 2010

Red Streaks On Baby Face What Can I Do To Help My Baby's Feeding Issues?

What can I do to help my baby's feeding issues? - red streaks on baby face

I have a 3-month son was in the form increased from 2.5 months (such as breast-feeding has been terrible for us!). Enfamil LIPIL started the bonus, but it does not seem too much gas pains (grunts / trunk / train in the leg, etc. have.) We have tried Mylicon at every meal, but it helped me a lot. We have overlooked for Enfamil Gentlease Mylicon mixed with the bottles, and has seen some improvements, but said it was still very angry (eg, grunty / strainy / Thrash) bed. Elevate the head of your mattress at about 45 degrees, and made a big difference at first. Difference between this and the fact that he was "slimy" suspects after nursing, your doctor that you have reflux, outside the intestine. A few weeks ago, with mucus stool was really scratched. Your doctor believes that in addition to everything else you have an intolerance to milk proteins and encouraged to switch to Nutram. I gave him a Nutram first bottle, and hated every second. He did not even know spend it all began when hAVING gas very obvious pain (leg, pulling or red face/straining--> gas), a serious form, which was worse than before. Gentlease seems to work best for your pain, but apparently was sensitive to the protein. Soy is a better option here? What can I do for my poor child?

2 comments:

Tommys Mommy xoxo said...

Unfortunately, he ended the formula Enfamil lactose from March this year. I just wanted to let you that the research was not crazy about him. I think I can offer any advice. Good luck.

Dusty98 said...

Try Enfamil lactose. My baby is intolerant of milk and then switch to Nutram for a while, we went to lactose and was much better.
Good luck

Post a Comment