Sunday, February 21, 2010

Throat Infection Hole In Throat Constant Sore Throat..mono Test Is Negative..? Now Bloody Stuffy Nose!! Help:(?

Constant sore throat..mono test is negative..? Now bloody stuffy nose!! help:(? - throat infection hole in throat

I had a screening test: negative. I had symptoms of mono .. But testing monkeys with negative results. I live in a house with Non smoking, I have a lot of secondhand smoke. I have a hole in the tooth and not on any form of insurance for one month, I havent been able to correct it ..... by throat infections might be caused? The doctor has prescribed Z-pack for me, that they were infected by bacteria ..... I get to be re-tested for mono? some of my symptoms, such as HIV or sexually transmitted diseases on the Internet .. Recently I discovered that my EX BF lied to me and has had many sexual partners ... I am afraid of HIV or something? = ((

ALSO. When I woke up today and my stuffy nose when I blew my nose a large amount of blood was ?!?!?!?
Help, I'm paranoid and makes me sick!

0 comments:

Post a Comment