Monday, February 15, 2010

Hold Sd Kingston What Size SD Card Should I Get For A 10mp Digicam?

What size SD card should I get for a 10mp digicam? - hold sd kingston

I think I'll get the Fujifilm FinePix S1000fd Digital Camera, and has 10 MPs and 10-times optical zoom. For there can be both xD and SD I use it happily used. I am planning to buy either 1 GB or more cards of 2 GB. Since the resolution is so high, you should keep the card with 2 GB for additional photos? Does anyone use or the Kingston Elite Pro, and if it is worth the extra cost? I would welcome the input.

2 comments:

fhotoace said...

I have a Kingston Elite Pro, but the version of CF. The 2 GB card should be less than $ 25 per ... You buy a few. If you do not really need speed, you can find the money, let alone ... Well, even a real buy-electronics business ... not on eBay yet ... eBay has managed to stop the sale of fake memory cards instead of fines, which are endangered.

http://www.overclockers.com.au/wiki/Fake ...

pagodabo... said...

Have you thought about reducing the setting if the images are not so great. The only reason I would need a 10MP photo is, if you are printing from large format prints (11x14 or higher). If you are printing from 5x7 or 5MP file upload as well as for the purchase of additional cards.

As the speed depends on whether you want images quickly. If it is cheaper to buy, take the card slower.

I would get 2GB cards, which I do not much more storage and had twice seen.

Post a Comment